Friday, April 27, 2007


the ten commandments contain 297 words...
the u.s. bill of rights is stated in 463 words...
lincoln's gettysburg address contains 266 words...
a recent federal directive to regulate the price of cabbage contains 26,911 words

average speed of a male ejaculation: 28 mph (average speed of a city bus: 25 mph)

average number of readers for the typical internet blog: 1

number of the world's airports in the u.s., by percent: 30%

over 35 years of work, a female high school graduate will make $70,000 less than a male high school grad, and a woman with a college degree will lose $1.2 million compared to a degreed male in the same profession

2/3 of the world's eggplant is grown in new jersey

people who died of hunger today: more than 22,000

percent of americans who do not believe we have landed on the moon: 20%

canada has more lakes than the rest of the world combined

the u.s. has the most psychiatrists in the world, with more than 60,000 shrinks

number of people who are slaves today: about 27 million, mostly in the sudan, south asia and pakistan

recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to watch television for 3 hours

1/3 of the world's people live on less than $2 a day, while over 1 billion live on less than $1 a day

the bones in your body are not white-- they range in color from beige to light brown

half of the world's population has seen at least one james bond movie

1 in 4 americans is under 18 years old

albert einstein and charles darwin both married first cousins

the first VCR, made in 1956, was the size of a standard piano

on average, it takes a person 2 hours of nonstop walking (80 calories per hour @ 3 mph) to burn off the calories and sugar from one 12 oz. can of coke

all racehorses in the u.s. celebrate their birthday on january 1st

only humans and horses have hymens

every day, 200 million couples make love, and 400,000 babies are born, and 140,000 people die

only major league baseball player to pitch a complete game no-hitter while tripping on LSD: dock ellis (june 12, 1970)... ellis is now a drug treatment counselor

smokey the bear's zip code: 20252

real places you might want to visit on your next vacation:
bastard, norway
climax, colorado
cunt, spain
dildo, newfoundland (canada)
fuku, shensi (china)
fukum, yemen
intercourse, pennsylvania
shag island (indian ocean)
wank, germany

when asked to turn around, most people do so clockwise

Saturday, April 14, 2007


one-third of the world is currently at war

since 1495, no twenty-five year period has been without war

half the world's population is under age 25

there are more televisions in the u.s. than people in the u.k.

your mouth produces about 2 pints of saliva a day

most burglaries in the u.s. occur in the winter, and during the day

there is a radioshack store within 5 minutes of where 94% of all americans either live or work

in 2005, 12% of newlyweds met online

your body has ten times as many bacteria cells than human cells

internationally, "baywatch" is the most popular television show in history

delaware, virginia and michigan are the top states for ritalin-- doctors in these three states prescribe ritalin to children 56% more often than the national average

at present, even the most powerful computer cannot process as many instructions as 0.1 gram of a goldfish brain

when you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red

if people in the u.s. took an IQ test today and it was scored in the same way as people were assessed 50 years ago, 90% would be considered geniuses

of all restaurants opened in the u.s., 90% fail within the first year-- of the the remaining 10%, over 90% of them will fail in the second year

an office desk has about 400 times more bacteria than a toilet seat

the three wealthiest families in the world have more assets than the combined wealth of the world's 48 poorest nations

there are 6 universal facial expressions: happiness, sadness, disgust, fear, anger and surprise

the space between your eyebrows is called the glabella

true story:
a fierce wind blew 45-year old vittorio luise's car into a river near naples, italy in 1983. he managed to break a window, climb out, and fight the current to swim to shore-- where another gust of strong wind blew over a tree and killed him.

FEED*YOUR*HEAD on Facebook